The Crane Operator is responsible for lifting, moving, positioning, and placing various equipment, materials, pre-fabricated forms, tables, and other large objects with the crane. In addition, the Crane Operator will assess and conduct daily machine safety inspections, routine crane maintenance as well as any specific crane manufacturer routine maintenance.
- A Valid British Columbia Level A crane certificate is required (B Ticket considered)
- Ability to independently conduct daily crane inspections
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively operate a crane to lift, move, position and place equipment and materials
- Perform routine and pre-operational crane maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating
- Perform pre-operational inspections, and calculate the capacities and weight to prepare rigging and hoisting
- Commercial &/or Infrastructure construction experience/formwork considered an asset
- Ability to work extended hours including weekends
- Capacity to remain calm and respond effectively using good judgement in a variety of situations
- Must demonstrate safety awareness at ALL times
To apply for any position(s) please submit your resume, cover letter and wage expectations for consideration via email or fax. NO phone calls please.