Reports to and assists all on-site Superintendents/ Foremen for the purposes of erecting/installing/building and dismantling all aspects of concrete form work within strict time restraints.
- Minimum 1 year Carpenter experience
- Direct experience within the concrete forming industry particularly within Commercial high rise or institutional projects
- Organizes, oversees and motivates a group of Carpenter Helpers/Laborers to perform all & any tasks at hand within tight deadlines
- Work safely and efficiently under minimal supervision &/or a part of a collaborative team
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions, climb scaffolding, ladders and carry at least 50 pounds of weight
- Must have personal protection equipment (PPE)
- Must have fall protection gear and the appropriate ticket
- Knowledge and the ability to comply to ALL WorkSafe (WCB) procedures/safety practices including on site work practices and guidelines
- Ability to follow safety procedures and ensure site cleanliness
- Must be willing to work overtime as required
- Knowledge of Peri and Doka systems considered an asset
- Well-developed communication skills including both written and verbal
- Must have means of reliable transportation to job sites (Sites are usually located in close proximity to Skytrain stations and transit routes)
To apply for any position(s) please submit your resume, cover letter and wage expectations for consideration via email or fax. NO phone calls please.