This position is responsible for optimizing efficiency, managing budgets, presenting metrics, ensuring that the needs of internal and external stakeholders are met; contractual obligations are honoured, in addition, creating purpose and direction for the crew(s).
- Strong organizational skills as well as a demonstrated ability to lead and motivate crews &/or sub-contractors
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal with a strong knowledge of business English is required. Ability to speak Spanish considered an asset.
- Thorough knowledge and experience in patching/ rendering a must
- Develops and maintains relationships with internal and external customers including General Contractors, Superintendents
- Able to work safely and efficiently under minimal supervision &/or as part of a collaborative team
- Monitor the progress of work related to budget, schedule, quality, manpower and completeness; identify problems and evaluate if alternate approaches should be taken to meet the targets
- Oversees data compilation as well as researching and preparing relevant reports/records
- Must have a high attention to detail
- Minimum five (5) years of Commercial &/or Infrastructure construction experience/formwork
- Knowledge and the ability to comply with ALL WorkSafe (WCB) procedures/safety practices including on site work practices and guidelines
- Ability to follow safety procedures and ensure site cleanliness
- Must be willing to work overtime as required including weekends
- Must have reliable transportation to all job sites
To apply for any position(s) please submit your resume, cover letter and wage expectations for consideration via email or fax. NO phone calls please.